Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Bank Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Machala
High Warlord
High Warlord
Machala

Guild Bank Policy Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank Policy   Guild Bank Policy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:58 am

Those of you that have been given permissions to take items out of the guild bank have contributed to the guild in some way. Your contribution(s) will not be taken for granted, so I expect that others contributions into the guild bank will not be taken for granted. Please do not take items out of the guild bank just to sell. Money that is deposited will be used to give out short term loans to members who prove deserving of that trust. It will also be used to purchase more bank tabs as we get the necessary amount. This is pretty much common sense. I will also be looking to make sure we don't have people leeching from the guild bank. By leeching I mean people that only take items out of the bank and never deposit anything. This is a practice that will not be allowed. If you do have the permissions to take items from the guild bank, they will be revoked and you will be demoted. Other than that, enjoy the benefits.
Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Policy   Guild Bank Policy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:23 pm

I've never used a guild bank.. ever. But, I can get used to it. I know I have a lot of stuff in my bags that I don't need that someone else might.. so cool.
Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Policy
Page 1 of 1