Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leveling guideline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Machala
High Warlord
High Warlord
Machala

Leveling guideline Empty
PostSubject: Leveling guideline   Leveling guideline Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:06 am

I am not the type of guildmaster that promotes hacking to speed level. If you are suspected of using programs such as WoW Glider to speed through leveling, you will be investigated and face possible expulsion from the guild. I take this position because it is my strong belief that those people who use these programs do not learn to play their class, and therefore, will not be a benefit to a raiding group or a PVP team.

I do expect members to be decisive in their main character class and sticking with it until you reach level 70. I am the first to understand that real life happens, as I have an 8 month old daughter and a wife who must take priority over WoW. Given that information, I have approximately 4-6 weeks of time I've spent on Mac, and that is including afk time to take care of the baby.

I fully expect members to reach 70 on their first characters as soon as possible so we can function as a tight end game group instead of stagnating as a leveling guild. Should this not occur and I start getting complaints, myself and the Generals will convene in a decision panel to determine whether you are an acceptable fit for our guild.

This is not a dictatorship and if you need to be away for an extended period of time because of real life, obviously, I cannot hold that against you as long as I am informed prior to the absence. This also is just a common courtesy to your other guildmates in case they are depending on you for raids and such.
Back to top Go down

Leveling guideline
Page 1 of 1