Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Activity Level

Go down 
2 posters

What should be the punishment for lack of forum participation?
Kick the member out of the guild
Forum Activity Level Vote_lcap100%Forum Activity Level Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Shut the website down
Forum Activity Level Vote_lcap0%Forum Activity Level Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nothing, it should be optional
Forum Activity Level Vote_lcap0%Forum Activity Level Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Machala
High Warlord
High Warlord
Machala

Forum Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Forum Activity Level   Forum Activity Level Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:48 pm

I am making it a rule that everyone in the guild has to make at least 1 post per week. It is not that difficult to find 5 minutes a week to read a topic and post a reply. Please don't do garbage like "My weekly post" and call that participation. Also, event schedules will be listed here on the site so if you want to participate, it will be assumed that you know about it and have signed up on the site. Should we not get feasible participation, the site will no longer be available for use by anyone. Either that or members will start being kicked out of the guild for lack of participation. Please be sure to vote on the poll above to define where your opinion lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity Level   Forum Activity Level Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Kick em out. It takes 2 minutes to read the damn forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity Level   Forum Activity Level Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:25 pm

i dont think activity in the forums and guild site is necessary casue you post events on guild calendar or have it in Ginfo
Back to top Go down
Learntogank
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity Level   Forum Activity Level Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:11 pm

I don't think we should punish people for not posting comments on the forums... but I do thik we should punish them for not reading it. The reason is simple, this forum isn't just for people to chat it up... we could do that in /g chat or on AIM. It is to share guild/raid information to help progression for both your toon and content.

Plus it gives us a single point to share information to the whole guild. The only downside to the guild motd is that it is limited on size and is only shown once you log in. If we had something really important to share (change of raid time, etc) it would be wisest to post it in the forum so everyone (even those not playing) will have a chance to read it. The forum is easier to access than the game at times... it just makes sense.

If someone posts a strat for a boss... everyone should read it. Not at least reading the forums just means you are lazy.. which isn't something I appreciate.

For what its worth... I say punish those for not reading... but dont punish those for not posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Activity Level   Forum Activity Level Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Activity Level
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: